Warsaw City Card
Does the process of personalising bring any benefits?
Yes. Thanks to that, there is no need to have an ID with you. Additionally, in case of losing or theft of a card, it is possible to recover an unused part of the coded ticket.
How can I personalise my Card?
In order to make the Warsaw City Card your personal WKM you only need to fill an application form in, attach a photo and submit them in one of the ZTM Passenger Service Centres. It is even easier way – you can fill an application in via the special website.
How much does it cost?
Issue of the first Card is free of charge. Next one costs 14,00 PLN.
The fee is not charged in the case of:
- changes in the personal details of the owner of the WKM
- in the case of a complaint, if the card has been destroyed without the fault of the owner.
Is a personalised card mandatory?
According to the resolution of Warsaw councillors (no XLVII/1454/2009 from 15th January this year) personal term tickets (30- and 90-day ones) will be coded only on personalised cards – with an owner photo and their name and surname starting from 1st January 2010.
How can I get the personalised Warsaw City Card?
The personalised Card is issued only on the user motion.
In the application form passengers are obliged to provide their name and surname, the PESEL personal identification number (or date of birth in case of other country citizens) and optionally a place of residence together with a postcode.
Your way to get the personalised Card – choose one of four options:
- visit the ZTM Passenger Service Centre – attach a photo;
- download the application from the website – fill it in, attach a photo and send it by post ;
- fill the application in on the website
The Card shall be collected in person in one of the Passenger Service Centres. Upon the Card collecting, the data from the application are verified. Therefore, it is required to present an ID. In case of underage children it will be required to produce e.g. school identity card or any other document allowing us to verify the personal details
- Remember – in case of the traditional application, an attached photo shall have a format of 3.5 x 4.5 cm and be current.
- In case of the application sent via the website, a photo shall have a format of 182 x 218 pixels, the definition of 72 dpi and the size not exceeding 1024 KB.
Application for the card issue
The filled in application together with a photo may be sent by post to the address:
Zarząd Transportu Miejskiego
ul. Żelazna 61
with a postscript “Personalizacja WKM” (WKM personalising)