Regulations of P+R parkings
Regulations for car parks operating under
the Park & Ride system in the capital city of Warsaw
1. These Rules regulate the principles of using car parks operating in the Park & Ride system in the capital city of Warsaw, hereinafter referred to as “Car parks”, managed by the capital city of Warsaw with help of a budget entity of the capital city of Warsaw under the name Public Transport Authority (Zarząd Transportu Miejskiego) (ZTM) – hereinafter referred to as the “Administrator”
2. A car park is a paid, public, unguarded facility open 7 days a week, from 4:30 a.m. to 2:30 a.m.
3. The Administrator in justified case may make a decision on:
1) opening a Car park or its part within hours other than mentioned in sec. 2;
2) periodic exclusion of the Car park or its part from use.
The terms used in the Rules mean as follows:
1) Vehicle – a personal car, in the understanding of the Act of 20th June 1997 – Traffic law (Journal of Laws of 2017, item 1260 as amended – hereinafter referred to as the Law on traffic) including electric vehicle;
2) Electric vehicle – A vehicle:
a) with combustion and electric motor with inbuilt batteries, or
b) using for drive only electrical energy
– where electricity is accumulated by connection with to external source of supply;
3) User – a natural person actually using the Car park (the person who drives a Vehicle, motorbike, bicycle or moped) or an owner of a Vehicle, motorbike, bicycle, moped. In case of lack of possibility to establish the identity of the driver of a Vehicle, motorbike, person riding a bicycle or a moped, the user is considered to be in particular the owner of a Vehicle, motorbike, bicycle, moped;
4) The parking place – allocated area on the Car park premises designated for vehicle parking;
5) Eco Card – periodic card issued by the Administrator for an electric vehicle, in accordance with the regulations specified in § 5, and the manner of issuing the card is specified by the Administrator.
1. The Car park is to be used by Vehicles, motorbikes, bicycles and mopeds.
2. Entering the premises of the Car park means concluding a parking place lease agreement with the Car park Administrator in accordance with the conditions referred to in these Rules.
3. A user of the Car park, upon entering the premises of the Car park, acknowledges the conditions of these Rules and commits themselves to observe their provisions.
4. A parking place lease agreement expires upon leaving the premises of the Car park.
5. The Administrator may allow vehicles other than mentioned in sec. 1 to use the Car park.
6. When using the Car park, the application of provisions of the Art. 674 of the Act of 23rd April 1964 Civil Code (Journal of Laws of 2017 item 459 as amended) is excluded.
1. On the Car park premises between 2:31 a.m. – 4:29 a.m., subject to the situations mentioned in § 1 sec. 3, no Vehicle parking or driving is allowed.
2. The ban as mentioned in sec. 1 does not concern:
1) Electric vehicles, on the basis of the authorisation given by the Administrator in the form of Eco Card;
2) bicycles, mopeds and motorbikes;
3) The Vehicles of the Administrator and maintenance team of the Car park during performance of their operations.
1. Eco Card is issued by the Administrator for an Electric Vehicle on the basis of a registration certificate.
2. Eco Card is issued for the period not exceeding 12 months, and its validity period expires at the end of a calendar year.
3. Eco Cards is issued free of charge. Issuing a duplicate of the Eco Card is upon charge in the amount specified in the price list concerning fees for using parking places operating in the Park & Ride system in the capital city of Warsaw, which constitutes an appendix to these Rules.
4. An Eco Card shall in particular include:
1) Name “Capital City of Warsaw – Public Transport Authority”;
2) name of a Car park on which it is valid;
3) registration number of an electric Vehicle;
4) validity period;
5. A User agrees to place the Eco Card, during the time of parking, behind the windscreen of the electric Vehicle in a visible place allowing reading its content.
6. The Administrator specifies the number of available Eco Cards for a given Car park, depending on the general number of parking places available on the car park and their average occupancy within 24h. The order of application decides about granting Eco-Card.
1. The rules specified in the Act on Traffic Law are valid on the premises of the Car park.
2. It is not allowed to park outside of designated places.
3. The parking places designated for charging electric Vehicles may be used only by Users of such vehicles.
1. A User is responsible for all damage caused by a Vehicle, motorbike, bicycle, moped or occurring in relation with using the Car park, in particular due to polluting elements of infrastructure of the Car park as a result of corrosion, leak of liquids from a Vehicle, motorcycle, moped.
2. In case of breaching by the User the provisions of these Rules, the Administrator may use necessary means to restore the condition in accordance with the Rules, including also by removal of a Vehicle, motorcycle and bicycle from the Car park.
3. In cases specified in sec. 1 or 2, a User is obliged to cover the costs related with removal of a Vehicle, motorcycle, bicycle and its securing and storing till the time of collection.
4. A User shall in their own scope secure the Vehicle, motorcycle, bicycle, moped against stealing or damaging in particular by turning off ignition, lights, closing the windows, doors or boot.
5. The Administrator is not liable for damages related with theft of a Vehicle, motorcycle, bicycle, moped, for other damages occurring as a result of damaging or destroying a Vehicle, motorcycle, bicycle, moped, as well as for items left in them or being its equipment.
6. The liability of the Administrator due to motor insurance claims concerning a Vehicle, motorcycle, bicycle, moped and people using the Car parks caused by the actions of Users or third persons is excluded.
1. A User is obliged to pay a fee in the amount specified in the price list concerning fees for using parking places operating in the Park & Ride system in the capital city of Warsaw, and a parking fee starts to be charged after the lapse of 20 minutes from the moment a Vehicle enters into the premises of the Car park, within the Car park opening hours.
2. No fees are collected for:
1) parking of bicycles, mopeds and motorbikes;
2) parking of the Vehicles of the Administrator and maintenance team of the Car park during performance of their operations.
3) charging electric Vehicles.
3. The following Vehicles‘ Users are released from payment of the parking fee:
1) holders of short term, long term tickets, valid in zone 1,2 or 1 and 2, authorising to use local public transport means in the capital city of Warsaw, that has been validated and is still valid;
2) authorised to free of charge travelling by a collective transportation means in the capital city Warsaw on the basis of separate regulations.
4. An inspection of meeting the conditions of parking place lease agreement is done at the entry to the Car park in the inspection zone. A manner of authorization inspection is specified by Public Transport Authority.
The following are forbidden in the premises of the Car park:
2) alcohol, drugs consumption;
3) stay of people unless it is connected with leaving the Car park after parking a Vehicle, motorcycle, bicycle, moped or reaching it in order to leave the Car park;
4) litter and pollute the surface of the Car park;
5) use the Car park not compliant with its purpose for instance actions not compliant with the work Health and Safety regulations;
6) conduct or actions contrary to the social norms or disturbing use of the Car park;
7) cleaning and vacuuming Vehicles, motorcycles, bicycles, mopeds;
8) leaving pets in a Vehicle during parking time.
|Item No||Title of fee and penalty||Gross fee||Remarks|
|1.||A fee for parking a Vehicle between 4:30 a.m. – 2:30 a.m.||100,00 PLN|| The following Vehicles‘ Users are released from payment of the parking fee:|
1) holders of short term, long term tickets,
valid in zone 1 or 1 and 2, authorising to use local public transport means in the capital
city of Warsaw, that has been validated and is still valid;
Authorised to use free of charge public collective transportation means organised
by the capital city Warsaw on the basis of
|2.||A fee for issuing a duplicate Eco Card||10,00 PLN||–|
|3.||A fee for lost parking ticket||200,00 PLN|| It concerns Car parks where self-service parking |
system is installed. A parking ticket is understood as a carrier collected from a terminal
by a User at entering the Car park, on the basis
of which fees and penalties due to Car park
use are settled.
|4.|| A fee for leaving a Vehicle |
on the Car park premises
each time between
2:31 a.m. – 4:29 a.m.
|100,00 PLN|| Does not apply to:|
1) Electric vehicles, on the basis of
the authorisation given by the Administrator
in the form of Eco Card;
2) bicycles, mopeds and motorbikes;
The Vehicles of the Administrator
and maintenance team of the Car park
during performance of their operations.
|5.|| A fee for parking a Vehicle |
on the premises outside
from designated parking area
|6.|| A fee for failure to follow |
the instructions of people
inspecting the Car park or Car park staff